Pursuant to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), you are hereby informed that the data you provide will be processed by the owner of this website for the following purposes:
“Customer Support / Contact” section: The data you provide will be processed in order to answer your consultations or requests and to provide the services that you request.
“Newsletter Subscription”: You are hereby informed that the data you provide will be processed in order to manage the sending of commercial information about our hotel by post, email or SMS.
“Bookings”: The personal data facilitated in this section will be processed with the aim of managing the bookings you request. In any case, the data provided may be processed for the purpose of elaborating internal statistics in order to improve our services. The personal data provided will only be kept while our commercial relationship is maintained and it will be blocked once this comes to an end, in the timeframe established by legal provisions, at the sole disposition of Courts to address possible claims, after which this data will be cancelled. The legal basis for the processing of your data is fulfilment of the contractual obligations assumed by you when you request our services. You are hereby informed that the personal data facilitated may be processed in order to send you informative and other types of communications (offers, events, congratulations), for which reason you must check the box provided for this purpose. The data provided will be stored for this purpose while you do not request that the sending of advertising cease. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing consent will not affect the legality of processing based on the consent granted prior to withdrawal. You may exercise, at any time, your rights of access, rectification, suppression, opposition or limitation of processing by writing to the email address email@example.com or the postal address of SANDRA LOUISE CRAWFORD NIE: Y7042668J which is C/ Valle del Almanzora, Valle Del Este, Vera 04620, Almería (Spain).
Once your request is received, you will be sent a form to exercise the specific right requested, which you must complete and send to us along with a photocopy of your ID document or passport. Once this documentation has been received, we will address the exercising of your rights within the legally established timeframes and, if you are not satisfied with the exercising of your rights, you may file a complaint with the control authority, the Spanish Personal Data Protection Agency: www.agdp.es
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or other device when you visit the Site. This allows the Site to recognise you as a user either for the duration of your visit (using a ‘session cookie’) or for repeat visits ( a ‘persistent cookie’). They are not harmful and do not contain any information such as your home address, date of birth or credit card details.
The cookies we use are essential in helping you to move around our Site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, such as setting up an account cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet.
If you would like more information on any of these types of Cookies, including how to opt-out, please visit www.youronlinechoices.com/
- They allow you to sign in to your P4padel-vera.es account, so that you can use “My Account” features such as order information, making payments and viewing statements.
- To store the content of your online shopping bag whilst you browse the site and to complete an order.
Cookies are an essential part of how our Site works, as they remember certain information about a visitor. P4padel-vera.es only uses First Party cookies (these are placed there and used solely by P4padel-vera.es) and none of your information is shared with third parties.
Are cookies safe?
Yes. The information stored in cookies is safe and anonymous to any external third party, and your account security is never compromised. You can find more information about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ and www.youronlinechoices.com/. For a video about cookies visit https://www.google.com/intl/en-GB/policies/technologies/cookies/
Cookies on P4padel-vera.es
The cookies used by P4padel-vera.es are:
Can I turn off cookies?
To change your cookie settings, or if you want to be notified each time a cookie is about to be used, you should amend the settings provided in your web browser to prevent us from storing cookies on your computer hard drive.
For a guide to disabling cookies or to opt out of their usage please visit http://aboutcookies.org.uk/managing-cookies.
- Recording visits
Every time the p4padel-vera.es server is accessed, the IP address from which the User is browsing will be gathered and recorded, as will the pages of p4padel-vera.es the User visits. This data will be stored in a log file for statistical purposes and to determine the number of pages viewed.
The www.p4padel-vera.es portal provides access to other websites managed and controlled by third parties via different links to facilitate the User’s search for information, contents and services on the Internet, but in no case may this be considered a recommendation or invitation to use these links and visit these other sites. The creation of a hyperlink from a website on another internet portal to any of the pages on the paratytech.com portal will be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Any hyperlink to the www.p4padel-vera.es portal will be to the main page or pages of the sections it contains.
- Reproduction of the services or contents on www.p4padel-vera.es’s portal is not permitted under any circumstances.
- The website on which the hyperlink is established will not contain any information or contents that are illegal or contrary to morals, good customs and public order, nor will it provide contents that infringe upon any third-party right.
- False, inaccurate or incorrect declarations about the pages of the paratytech.com portal or its services or contents will not be included.
- No deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames with the pages of the paraty.es portal will be established without the express, prior authorisation SANDRA LOUISE CRAWFORD NIE: Y7042668J.
- With the exception of signs that form a part of the hyperlink, the website on which the hyperlink is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment logo, label, slogan or other distinctive branding that belongs to SANDRA LOUISE CRAWFORD NIE: Y7042668J.
- Establishment of a hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between SANDRA LOUISE CRAWFORD NIE: Y7042668J and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor will it imply that SANDRA LOUISE CRAWFORD NIE: Y7042668J has authorised the hyperlink or supervised, been aware of, accepted, or assumed responsibility for the services and contents offered on said portal. SANDRA LOUISE CRAWFORD NIE: Y7042668J does not market, control or own the contents, services and information available on these websites, and it is not liable for them or the information and declarations included therein. SANDRA LOUISE CRAWFORD NIE: Y7042668J is not liable for any damage or harm that may arise from access to, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability or usefulness of the contents, information, communications, declarations, products and services available or offered on websites not managed by SANDRA LOUISE CRAWFORD NIE: Y7042668J itself.
SANDRA LOUISE CRAWFORD NIE: Y7042668J reserves the right, at any time and without the need for prior notice, to temporarily suspend access to its website and to make the modifications it deems necessary to the page, the services and information offered, the presentation and location of the site, and the terms and conditions of access and use of SANDRA LOUISE CRAWFORD NIE: Y7042668J’s website. All information that is received on this website will be considered ceded to SANDRA LOUISE CRAWFORD NIE: Y7042668J freely. An email address will not be considered a valid means for filing a claim. Should the User wish to file a claim, he/she should write to the Legal Department of SANDRA LOUISE CRAWFORD NIE: Y7042668J, situated at C/ Valle del Almanzora, Valle Del Este, Vera 04620 Almería (Spain), which will indicate the procedure to follow in each case.
All matters relating to www.p4padel-vera.es’s website will be governed by Spanish law and subject to the jurisdiction of the corresponding Courts, with the parties expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply.
- Veracity of data
- Liability of the Company
Under no circumstances does accessing the website imply the existence of a commercial relationship between the User and SANDRA LOUISE CRAWFORD NIE: Y7042668J. The portal only supplies information regarding available court spaces when said information is requested, meaning if the User makes a booking online, he/she is directly contracting this service from the club, not the portal. The printed version of the booking made serves as a reference when the User arrives at the club. By booking sessions at the club on this website, the User agrees to adhere to and accepts each and every one of the General Terms and Conditions expressed herein. By accepting these clauses, the User declares and accepts the following:
1) He/she is of legal age and possesses sufficient capacity to make the booking, declaring that he/she understands all of the terms and conditions found on the website.
2) The data supplied when making the booking online is truthful, complete and concise.
3) Only those pages that appear within the site map comprise the website.
4) Access to this website is the User’s responsibility.
5) Once the booking is made, the electronic document on which it has been formalised will be filed and the User may access this at any time.
6) He/she confirms the booking made, in other words, the dates indicated, the number of courts and the number of people.